I COACH PEOPLE TO FIND THEIR OWN WAY, JUST AS I DID MINE.
WE’RE ALL SO DIFFERENT – LET ME HELP YOU FIND YOUR OWN PATH AND NOT THAT OF SOMEONE ELSES.
– You feel overwhelmed with no idea where to start in relation to your mental wellbeing.
– You feel lost inside your own head.
– You are fed up of having a mind filled with negative self talk.
– You have all these amazing intentions only to self sabotage yourself time and time again.
– You have this inkling that you’re destined for something much greater than this place you’re at right now – but how to get there?
– You could begin to navigate the maze of your own mind
– Learn to love and accept yourself on a regular basis
– Master that nasty little villain voice that tries to ruin your day
– Improve not only the relationship with yourself but others in your life too
– Understand why it is you do what you do and start to include more positive behaviours into your routine
– Feel like an absolute BADASS!
I offer a personally designed 3 month coaching programme to kickstart that SUPERHERO life of yours.
– Work through the 5 Mental Wellbeing Fundamentals in detail to help you gain clarity on exactly what you need to start doing and how to start doing it in order to improve your health and wellbeing
– Strengthen your intuition and build self awareness
– Become clear on what your villain voice is currently saying and how to break down your self imposed limitations
– Set core values relevant to you and your current lifestyle
– Create your personal blueprint
– Decipher your body’s unique needs
– Set your personal goals and continue to work towards sustainable change
– In depth questionnaire
– 70 minute consultation face to face or via Skype (I’m a hoot in person) twice per month
– Unlimited email access
– Accountability and support
– Personalised 5 Fundamentals eBook that goes through each in detail
– Access to the private Relatable Miss Renton Facebook community
£595 (plus free gift) or 3 instalments of £200
Unsure if I can help?
Take a peek at the testimonials page or read through the blog to see if we’d be a good fit for each other.