- Forgetting your hair lacky and having to use an elastic band. You could make extensions from the hair that bloody band rips out.
- The awkward sweat puddle you leave on the bike. No Mr hottie, I did not just pee myself, that’s my sweat.
- See through leggings. Can they see my vagina right now??
- Squatting in front of men and that split second you’re fully aware of the fact you’re about to bend over in front of a complete stranger. Awks.
- Colour co-ordinating your gym outfits. And the sheer horror you face when the only clean items left are orange and red. Fuck.
- Exercising on your period. For the love of God please do me justice super plus size tampon and protect my menstruation flow!
- Feeling too sore for uh….sex positions. There is no way I’m the only girl out there who’s had hamstrings so tight from bench squats I’ve had to politely decline getting on top. Admit it!
- Forgetting deodorant and not knowing if that smell is you or him.
- The treadmill fear. Is today the day I trip over my own shoelace and face plant the rubber???
- The importance of a well fitting sports bra. No one appreciates a boob to the chin during cardio.
- Forgetting your sports bra entirely and having to wear a normal bra. Enough said.
- That sassy feeling you get when you walk into the gym in your new get up.
- The internal battle you face each time you go to put on a head band. Yes this will protect my eyes from the sweat but I’ll look like a bald man child.
- Boob sweat.
- “Those” girls. You know the ones… Checking their hair in the mirror and more interested in working their mouths than anything else. Can you just let me burpee in peace?
- The ” burnt calories for wine” maths equation.
- Feeling like a fucking gangster when you can do press ups off your knees.
- Wishing you had the abs or confidence to train in just a sports bra and shorts but then remembering you love soft cheese too much.
- Secretly high fiving yourself for going to the gym in the first place. You could have watched Vampire Diaries re-runs with a hot chocolate but chose a sweaty moustache and sore shins instead.
Go you 🙂
Photo Credit – Sita @ Preciouss2Photo
Wearing – Acron Threads